Our doctor was born and raised in New England. Dr. Patel received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Boston University in Biology, graduating magna cum laude. She then attended New York Medical College where she earned her Medical Doctorate degree. She completed her psychiatry residency at Saint Vincent's Medical Center in Manhattan in 2006.
You can contact the doctor for any life coaching solution and advice. We will help you with any problems. You need to remember that the most important part of our work is the happiness of the client and willingness to be close during any life situation!
Professional Organizations and Societies
- American Psychiatric Association
- New York Psychiatric Association
- World Psychiatric Association
Other Professional Activities
- Lecture: Cultural Considerations when Treating South Asian Patients Saint Vincent's Medical Center Manhattan, Department of Psychiatry
- Guest speaker at Alzheimer’s Disease Support Group Jersey City Medical Center